Maximum Fantasy Sports has released its suite of Public Fantasy Football Cash leagues for the 2015 NFL season.
Chicago, IL, July 22, 2015 (Newswire.com) - Maximum Fantasy Sports has released an expanded list of Public Fantasy Football Leagues with cash payouts for the 2015 football season. This list is only for their season-long and monthly fantasy football leagues. Full descriptions of these leagues can be found on their website’s Public League ruleset.
· Traditional leagues (available in Live Draft and Autodraft) – 10-team head-to-head league featuring the most widely-accepted positions and scoring system.
· PPR leagues – similar to Traditional leagues with an added RB/WR swing position and the scoring system awards a point per reception.
· TD Only leagues – only TDs score points and the TD points vary with the distant of the touchdown. No kickers need apply!
· League Average leagues - similar to Traditional leagues with an added RB/WR swing position and each team will receive 2 decisions per week; one versus the H2H opponent and one versus the League Average (average score of the starting lineups for that week).
· Bye Week Rollover leagues - similar to Traditional leagues with an added RB/WR swing position and each team will be able to choose players on their team the week before they are on Bye and determine if you want their points for that week to also carry-over to their Bye week, thus locking in two weeks (good or bad).
· In-game change leagues - similar to Traditional leagues with an added RB/WR swing position and each team will be able to change players at the half. This helps if you have a player that is hurt or underperforming.
· Total Point leagues - similar to Traditional leagues with an added RB/WR swing position but the standings are based off of the total points accumulated over the course of the season by the starting lineup not H2H results.
· 4-week Frenzy leagues – the league configuration matches the Total Point Leagues but the league only runs 4 weeks.
“We have always had the most configuration options in the industry and felt that we should begin to incorporate them into our Public league offerings and not just restrict them to our Private Commissioner leagues. We will also look to build our suite of Daily and Weekly fantasy football leagues this season using some of these features where they made sense.” said Bill Parsons, President of Maximum Fantasy Sports.
In addition to these Public leagues, Maximum Fantasy Sports also offers free and Commissioner season-long Redraft and Keeper leagues as well as free Survivor Pools, Confidence Pools, Pick ‘em Pools and Squares Pools.